ABOUT the use of BLOG

Hi there, this is the last publication of the preintermediante level, and I write base on my opinion about  the use of blog as a pedagogical method.
In the first instance I thougth it was a not very good activity because I ask me if really help to learn this language; with the time I was realizing that I need think in english for express my self through writing.
I think it would greatly improve focused all published in the diversity of the technical language of the Faculty of the Social Sciences, because despite everything we share a lot of related concepts. With the above, seek to develop a greater use of technical language that is relevant at the time of reading and writing topics related to our study programs, which are often difficult to understand because of their specificity.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why archaeology?

About me.

Santiago trougth archaeology